Animated Dog Character Set
This Animated Dog character set will make a great hero or companion character to your 2D side scroller games or apps. Includes the layered EPS and AI file included, and the following 9 animations…
- Idle Animation – 26 frames
- Sniffing animation – 32 frames
- Angry animation – 25 frames
- Angry barking animation – 14 frames
- Sitting animation – 13 frames
- Idle sitting animation – 21 frames
- Normal barking animation – 15 frames
- Jumping Animation – 21 frames
- Running animation – 18 frames
PNG sequences with alpha channel are included and exported at 1920×1080. Be sure to check the expertly animated examples of the art here.
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
It won't be a good day for the heroes in your game after this royalty free game art pack arrives on your digital doorstep
This collection of hand-drawn 2D elements will make a great addition to your platform or side-scrolling levels.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Running | Jumping | Crouching | Initial Appearance | Suited for Side-Scroller Views | See Description for More Details
- Usage Example: View the Art in Action!
- Artist is For Hire: Maybe.
- View More By acasas
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.