Cartoon Sci-fi Game GUI
Cartoon sci-fi game GUI is a complete set of graphical user inteface for games. Suitable for sci-fi and space shooter games.
The main file contains :
- .AI (3 Files, “Cartoon Sci-fi Game GUI.ai”, “Buttons Pack – Normal.ai”, and “Buttons Pack – Disable”)
- .EPS (Illustrator 10)
- Resizeable vector art
- Easy to costumize
- Editable text
Font Used :
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5.5)
- Fonts are not included. We only use the font as a reference, and we are not responsible for font license.
Answer to common questions
- How to edit the text in .AI file?
- Just double click and type your own text.
- Can i rescale the text without losing its style?
- Yes, make sure you have expand the text appearence first.
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
Casual game GUI is a complete set of graphical user inteface for games. Suitable for kids and girl games.
A set of tiny shinobi character sprites for 2d side scrolling adventure or endless runner games.
This royalty free game art character is totally getting kicked out of the dojo for dying his hair yellow.
- File Formats: PNG Sequences | AI | EPS
- Animation Sequences: None
- Artist is For Hire: Inquire
- View More By AFR_Artist
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.