Super Tiny Dracula – 3 Pack of Characters
Dracula tiny style character, a set of dracula character sprites for 2d side scrolling or top-down enemy character. Suitable for your tower defense or side scrolling adventure games.
With 9 cool animations for dracula :
- Idle Blinking
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
The main file contains :
- .AI (“Tiny Dracula – 01, Tiny Dracula- 02, Tiny Dracula- 03” Illustrator File)
- .EPS (12 files for each character vector part, 36 total)
- .PNG Sequences (30 fps images for each character animation of 440 x 320 pixel size)
- .PNG Files(For each character vector art and game objects)
- .SCML (3 Spriter source files used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (3 importable unity files, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector part
- Editable or add the animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5).
- Use the “Brashmonkey Spriter” to open the .SCML animation file. Download the spriter software here
- To make the character animation works well in Unity, it requires Spriter2UnityDX tool. Download the Spriter2UnityDX here
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
48 HOUR SALE of over 60 fully animated characters!
Archers, arch!!! Send some arrows flying in your next game with this threesome of arrow slinging' homies.
Over 60 Characters in one huge bundle! All from our amazing artist, Asa, (AFR Artist). Includes the following characters: Muscular Viking The Chinese King Chibi Roman Knight Chibi Knight 1, 2,…
- File Formats: PNG Sequences | AI | Spriter | .EPS | Unity Package
- Animation Sequences: See description
- Artist is For Hire: Inquire
- View More By AFR_Artist
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.