Green Skinned Alien Character
Cartoon green skinned alien is a set of 2D alien character sprite for games. This alien sprite is perfect for enemy or hero in your 2D sci-fi themed side scrolling games. Suitable for mobile and PC games. Drag and drop animation package into your unity game project.
This includes 14 cool animations :
- Climb Down
- Climb Up
- Falling Down
- Firing in The Air
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
- Run Firing
The main file includes :
- .AI (“Cartoon Green Skinned Alien.ai” Illustrator File)
- .EPS (31 files for each character vector part)
- .PNG Sequences (30 fps images for each character animation of 600 x 640 pixel size)
- .PNG Files (For each character vector art and game objects)
- .SCML (Spriter source file used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (importable unity files, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector art
- Editable or add your own animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
You may also like
A fully animated Devil-Masked Guy, a great antagonist in your next app or game
48 HOUR SALE of over 60 fully animated characters!
Over 60 Characters in one huge bundle! All from our amazing artist, Asa, (AFR Artist). Includes the following characters: Muscular Viking The Chinese King Chibi Roman Knight Chibi Knight 1, 2,…
- File Formats: AI | EPS | PNG | Spriter | Unity Package
- Animation Sequences: See description
- Artist is For Hire: Inquire
- View More By AFR_Artist
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.