Joana from the Metro Squad
Joana from the Metro Squad makes a great addition to any side scrolling game or app. Buyers will receive 13 animations for the following actions:
- Squat Shooting
- Squat Melee
- .ai (Adobe Illustrator to edit the vector art if you wish)
- .eps (Illustrator 10 EPS)
- .png files (for each body part)
- .png sequences (for each animation in three different sizes, Large / Medium /Small)
- .scml Spriter Source Files (used to create the animations)
You may also like
Brock is about one thing and one thing only. Cleaning up the dirt bag no-good punks plaguing Metro City. But he can fight crime in your app or game too.
They come from a distant planet to rule the earth. All humans must obey their orders. In particular, by buying this royalty-free game art package.
He comes from another galaxy to search for information about the Earth. Okay, he's had enough already.... Peace out, 'erbody.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Other (see description)
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Firing Weapon | Melee Attack | Throwing| Jumping | Crouching | Hurt / Stunned | Dying
- Usage Example: View the Art in Action!
- Artist is For Hire: Maybe.
- View More By AFR_Artist
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.