Metro Squad – Army Joe Character
Buyers will receive 13 great animations for the following actions:
- Squat Shooting
- Squat Melee
Included Files :
- .ai (Adobe Illlustrator to edit the vector art if you wish)
- .eps (Illlustrator 10 EPS)
- png files (For each vector part)
- png sequences (For each animatioon in three diferrent sizes, Large / Medium / Small)
- .scml (Spriter source file used to create the animation)
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
Joana is an undercover agent for Metro Squad. She'll do whatever it takes to bust the lousy low-life perps making Metro City the world's crime capital.
Brock is about one thing and one thing only. Cleaning up the dirt bag no-good punks plaguing Metro City. But he can fight crime in your app or game too.
Ever hear the saying, walk softly and carry a big stick. Well half of that is true with The Ogre. Ugly, but royalty free, game art awaits in this character…
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Other (see description)
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Sliding | Shooting | Melee | Throwing | Hurt | Jumping | Dying | Squat | Squat | Shooting | Squat | Melee
- Usage Example: View the Art in Action!
- Artist is For Hire: Probably
- View More By AFR_Artist
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.