Professor X Character
Professor X, a complete of side scrolling game character sprite. Suitable for 2d side scrolling games.
With 20 cool animations :
- Falling Down
- Firing in The Air
- Idle Blinking
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
- Run Firing
- Run Slashing
- Run Throwing
- Slashing in The Air
- Throwing in The Air
The main file contains :
- .AI (“Professor X” Illustrator File)
- .EPS (25 files for each character vector part)
- .PNG Sequences (30 fps images for each character animation of 768 x 700 pixel size)
- .PNG Files (For each character vector art and game objects)
- .SCML (Spriter source file used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (importable unity files, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector part
- Editable or add the animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5).
- Use the “Brashmonkey Spriter” to open the .SCML animation file. Download the spriter software here
- To make the character animation works well in Unity, it requires Spriter2UnityDX tool. Download the Spriter2UnityDX here
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
A complete package of top down viewed Farmland themed tower defense game art! Includes windmills, farms unit, forest elements and everything else you see above! Truly a great deal, as this package…
This royalty free game art character is totally getting kicked out of the dojo for dying his hair yellow.
Over 60 Characters in one huge bundle! All from our amazing artist, Asa, (AFR Artist). Includes the following characters: Muscular Viking The Chinese King Chibi Roman Knight Chibi Knight 1, 2,…
- File Formats: PNG Sequences | AI | Spriter | .EPS | Unity Package
- Animation Sequences: See description
- Artist is For Hire: Inquire
- View More By AFR_Artist
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.