A set of punk girl character sprite for 2D side scrolling games. Perfect for a game set in urban city. An affordable character sprite for indie game developer, perfect for hero or enemy in your 2d games.
This includes 21 cool animations :
- Falling Down
- Firing in The Air
- Idle Blinking
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
- Run Firing
- Run Slashing
- Run Throwing
- Slashing in The Air
- Stick on The Wall
- Throwing in The Air
The main file includes :
- .AI (“Punk Girl.ai” Illustrator File)
- .EPS (26 files for each character vector part)
- .PNG Sequences (30 fps images for each character animation of 540 x 540 pixel size)
- .PNG Files (For each character vector art and game objects)
- .SCML (Spriter source file used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (importable unity files, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector art
- Editable or add your own animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5).
- Use the “Brashmonkey Spriter” to open the .SCML animation file. Download the spriter software here
- To make the character animation works well in Unity, it requires Spriter2UnityDX tool. Download the Spriter2UnityDX here
You may also like
A Medieval Knight, character sprite for side scrolling games
48 HOUR SALE of over 60 fully animated characters!
Over 60 Characters in one huge bundle! All from our amazing artist, Asa, (AFR Artist). Includes the following characters: Muscular Viking The Chinese King Chibi Roman Knight Chibi Knight 1, 2,…
- File Formats: AI | EPS | PNG | Spriter | Unity Package
- Animation Sequences: See description
- Artist is For Hire: Inquire
- View More By AFR_Artist
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.