The Purple-Skin Alien
The Purple-Skin Alien art character will make a great addition to any side scrolling game. Buyers will receive 7 animations for the following actions:
- .ai (Adobe Illustrator to edit the vector art if you wish)
- .eps (Illustrator 10 EPS)
- .png files (for each body part)
- .png sequences (for each animation in three different sizes, Large / Medium /Small)
- .scml Spriter Source Files (used to create the animations)
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
The Goblin game art package sets the bar pretty high for all other goblins to come: overalls, busted hammer, some sort of hat. He's "all goblin" for sure....
Its not how big your scythe is, it's how you use it. And this tiny executioner can bring the pain. He'll make a great baddie in your next app!
The medieval equivalent of an original G, the Thug with jack ya and leave you nothing but your boxers and socks. As always, the game art is royalty free.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Other (see description)
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Firing Weapon | Jumping | Hurt / Stunned | Dying
- Usage Example: View the Art in Action!
- Artist is For Hire: Most likely.
- View More By AFR_Artist
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.