Tiny Tennis Players – 10 Pack
Tiny tennis players is a 10-packs of cute tennis player character sprites from 10 countries for 2D mobile or PC game. Build your tennis arcade game with these cute tiny character sprites. Suitable for many common game engine such as unity, gamesalad, construct2, etc.
The following animations for each charcater :
- Falling Down
- Hitting in The Air
- Idle Blinking
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
- Moving Backward
- Moving Forward
The main file includes :
- .AI (Illustrator file for each character)
- .EPS (12 files for each character vector part)
- .PNG Sequences (30 fps images for each character animation in 360×360 pixel)
- .PNG Files(For each character vector art and game objects)
- .SCML (Spriter source files used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (importable unity files, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
The following 10 countries of charcaters :
- United States
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector part
- Editable or add the animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5).
- Use the “Brashmonkey Spriter” to open the .SCML animation file. Download the spriter software here
- To make the character animation works well in Unity, it requires Spriter2UnityDX tool. Download the Spriter2UnityDX here
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
A fully animated Devil-Masked Guy, a great antagonist in your next app or game
48 HOUR SALE of over 60 fully animated characters!
Over 60 Characters in one huge bundle! All from our amazing artist, Asa, (AFR Artist). Includes the following characters: Muscular Viking The Chinese King Chibi Roman Knight Chibi Knight 1, 2,…
- File Formats: AI | EPS | PNG | Spriter | Unity Package
- Animation Sequences: See description
- Artist is For Hire: Inquire
- View More By AFR_Artist
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.