Character Set – 15 Zombies
A collection of fully customizeable zombie character sprites. Suitable for horror, halloween, zombie shooter, action, or 2D games with similar themes. Features:
- 7 animation states: 2 Idle animations, 2 walk animations, run, jump, and dead
- Animated with Brashmonkey Spriter. High res body part images and Spriter SCML file included
- 15 ready made zombies
- Need more zombies, then design your own. With Spriter’s Character Map feature. So you can create or customize your own unique looking zombies
- Vector bodyparts available on CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, and EPS format. So it’s customizeable and resizeable.
- PNG sequence files included for generating the spritesheet/texture atlas with your preferred tools: ShoeBox, Texture Packer, etc
You may also like
A royalty-free art collection with three GUI sets, three platform map sets, and three character packs.
A royalty-free game art collection with two GUI sets, three platform map sets, 1 top-down level tileset and four character packs.
A royalty-free art collection with six GUI sets, four platform map sets, and six character packs.
- File Formats: PNG Sequences | Spriter| Vector formats include CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, and EPS
- Animation Sequences: Attack | Dead | Idle | Jump | Run | Walk | Secondary Walk
- Artist is For Hire: Inquire
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.