A royalty-free art collection with six GUI sets, four platform map sets, and six character packs. This includes the following products at one insanely discounted price….
- The Scary Night GUI Set
- The Candy Coated GUI Set
- The Sci-Fi GUI Set
- The “Easy Does It” GUI Set
- The Tidy Clipboard GUI Set
- The Woodcut GUI Set
- The Haunted Forest – Platformer Tileset
- The Winterland – Platformer Tileset
- The Ancient Egypt – Platformer Tileset
- The Sci-Fi Factory – Platformer Tileset
- The Knights vs Skeletons Character Set
- The Cavemen Character Set
- The Explorer Character Set
- The Hillbillies vs Zombies Character Set
- The All-Zombie Character Set
- The Mech Character Set
Save over $90 when you buy all these art packages together.
Licensing note: You may purchase licenses that cover using the art in multiple apps or for use in a single app only. Since this is a bundle, with a variety of art, you may choose the Single App option and use some art in one app, and some in another. For example, if you purchase the Single App pricing, you could use the Scary Night GUI in “App A”, then use the Candy Coated GUI in “App B”. If you plan on creating multiple apps that all use the same GUI set, characters, level art, etc, then you should purchase one of the multiple app licenses.
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
- File Formats: PNG | PNG Animated Sequences | Original Art is Vector-Based| EPS | Corel Draw | Other (see description)
- Animation Sequences: See Description for More Details
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.