Character Set – Future Soldiers
A collection of soldier characters with futuristic war armor and weaponry. Used for creating a 2D action platformer or sidescroller game. Especially games with robot, mech, cyborg, war, outer space, futuristic, or techno theme.
- 4 characters: Space Marine, Terran Marine, Rebel Commander, and the Trooper
- Each animation consist of 10 frames.
- Animation created with Brashmonkey Spriter. Skeletal animation is available. As well as exported PNG sequence, for creating traditional spritesheet
- Spriter Project .SCML file included, along with the body parts images in .PNG format. The image is in pretty high resolutions.
- The body parts made with CorelDraw. Adobe Illustrator .AI and .EPS files also included.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Corel Draw | Other (see description)
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Firing Weapon | Throwing| Crouched Throwing| Jumping | Crouching | Dying | Falling| Suited for Side-Scroller Views
- Usage Example: View the Art in Action!
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.