Top Down Character Set – Quest Twins
The Quest Twins may look friendly, but this battle hardened duo is ready for battle in any of your top down games. After losing their parents in a wild fire started by the Marlboro Clans of the East, these two have set out for revenge. Their cuddly minions have made for constant companions during tough times (and tasty snacks during their more starvation-wrought journeys).
The Twins animations include:
- Walking Left, Right, Front and Back (ideal for top down viewed worlds)
- Attack Left, Right, Front and Back
- Idle Left, Right, Front and Back
- Dead / Hurt Left, Right, Front and Back
The minions (or possible enemies) have animations for:
- Walking Left, Right, Front and Back
- Dying Left, Right, Front and Back
Included files types:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Corel Draw
- PNG, Animation sequences at 1x and 2x
You may also like
A royalty-free art collection with three GUI sets, three platform map sets, and three character packs.
A royalty-free game art collection with 6 character sets, one platform tile sets, two GUI sets and one holiday speciality pack.
A royalty-free art collection with six GUI sets, four platform map sets, and six character packs.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Other (see Description)
- Animation Sequences: Walking, Idle, Attack, Dying
- Artist is For Hire: No
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.