Character Set – The Tomb Raiding Duo
A collection of various characters sprites for creating a 2D platformer or side-scroller game. Especially great for games with an adventure, pyramid, temple, jungle, forest, treasure hunter, tomb raider, animal hunter, and other similar theme.
- 2 heroes. With 22 animation states. Each with 10 frames.
- 3 enemies: Scorpion, Beetle Bug, and the Mummy.
- Highly compatible with platformer game tile sets.
- Animation created with Brashmonkey Spriter. Skeletal animation is available.
- Animations have been exported to PNG sequences, for creating traditional sprite sheets.
- Spriter Project .SCML file included, along with the body parts images in .PNG format. The image is in pretty high resolutions.
- The body parts were made with CorelDraw. Adobe Illustrator .AI and .EPS files are also included.
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
A royalty-free art collection with six GUI sets, four platform map sets, and six character packs.
A collection of jungled-themed art with plenty of ground tiles and extra items, to build several great levels in a platformer game
This collection of mining-themed art contains plenty of ground tiles and set decorations, to build several great levels in a side-scrolling game.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Corel Draw | Other (see description)
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Firing Weapon | Melee Attack | Throwing| Crouched Throwing| Jumping | Crouching | Hurt / Stunned | Dying | Climbing| Suited for Side-Scroller Views
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.