Character Set – Witch and Ice Mage
Things are gonna get icy with this collection of game art characters for your next 2D platform or sidescroller game. Great for games with a mystical, frozen theme.
- 2 heroes: Ice Mage & Witch, 2 enemies: Ice Golem, Bat, & Ghost. Can be used as hero’s summoned creature as well. All are animated
- 100% vector. Available on CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, and EPS format. So it’s customizeable and resizeable.
- Hi-res JPG and PNG included
- PNG sequence included for generating the spritesheet/texture atlas with your preferred tools: ShoeBox, Texture Packer, etc
You may also like
Various characters for creating a 2D platformer or sidescroller game, with a Christmas or Winter season theme.
This collection of factory-themed game art contains plenty of ground tiles and set decorations, to build several great levels in a side-scrolling app.
This collection features 5 zombie characters making it great for games with horror, halloween, or ghost themes.
- File Formats: PNG | EPS | Adobe Illustrator | Original Art is Vector-Based | Other
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walk | Run | Attack | Cast Spell | Charge | Shoot | Jump | Jump Attack | Hurt | Dead | Climb | Cast Spell | Fly
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.