Fat Boy Character Set
This set of royalty free game art includes 6 fat-boy-themed characters each made in gloriously crisp vector art and already exported in PNG sequences. Find out more about each character’s animation sequences below…
- Fat Boy Regular – Climbing, Jumping, Falling, Running, Sliding, Pogo Jumping, Throwing
- Prehistoric Fat Boy – Falling, Jumping, Running, Sliding
- Diver Fat Boy – Floating, Swimming, Float-to-Swim, Dying, Hurt
- Skater Fatty – Crouching, Falling, Pumping, Jumping, Rolling
- Rocket Pack Fat Boy -Falling, Flying, Floating, Fast Flying, Hurt, Punching
- Fat Boy Ninja – Crouching, Attacking, Climbing, Dying, Hurt, Jumping, Running, Sliding
Each character includes files in Adobe Illustrator, EPS and PNG formats.
You may also like
This collection of game art characters is ready to "go commando" while slashing and shooting through the levels of your next app or game.
This collection of royalty free game art includes 5 fun characters each made in gloriously crisp vector art and already exported in PNG sequences.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| | Adobe Illustrator| EPS
- Animation Sequences: See Description for More Details
- Artist is For Hire: Maybe.
- View More By GAGU
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.