Friend Country Top-Down Tileset
A top-down tileset affectionately titled “Friend Country”. Careful it may lead to thoughts of unicorns galloping majestically along endless ocean shores. Or you could line those shores with Orcs ready to mow down defenseless unicorns. Unless the unicorn part is a weapon. Hmm. Anyway.
This set can be used to create RPG, RTS, strategy, tower defense, top-down shooter games, and any other game that uses a top-down or bird view perspective. Features include…
- 200++ tiles
- 10++ items
– Supported file format: Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, EPS, PDF, PNG
– Separate 64px and 128px PNG files included. So you can build your own tileset using your preferred tools, ie Shoebox, Texture Packer, etc.
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
- File Formats: PNG | EPS | Adobe Illustrator | Original Art is Vector-Based | Other
- Animation Sequences: None
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.