Golden Knight – Medieval Character Art
The Golden Knight is a medieval-style game art character thats makes a great addition to any side scrolling game, especially those with an adventure or role playing game. As always, the art is royalty-free. Buyers will receive 9 animations for the following actions:
- Jump Attack
- .ai (Adobe Illustrator to edit the vector art if you wish)
- .eps (Illustrator 10 EPS)
- .png files (for each body part)
- .png sequences (for each animation in three different sizes, Large / Medium /Small)
- Spriter Source Files (used to create the animations)
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
We settled our 20 year dispute with DC Comics and will just have to call this guy the Darkness Knight instead of, well, you know who.
Nobody in the kingdom voted for him, but they love him all the same. The players in your game will love King Vlad just as much.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Spriter
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Jumping | Hurt / Stunned | Dying | Attacking | Jump Attacking
- Usage Example: View the Art in Action!
- Artist is For Hire: Yes, always ready to work!
- View More By AFR_Artist
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.