Halloween and Copter Set
Meet the cute Jack o’ Lantern and his friends, with their new exciting trick or treat halloween adventures. Collect all candies, upgrade him, and help him to fly as high as he can.
This package is a 2-in-1 complete game kit, to create endless jumping and swing copter-style games. Includes fully animated cute halloween characters, complete game objects, obstacles, power up, and UI.
- 2 Game modes: Endless Jumping / Flying + Swing Copters
- 4 characters: Jack o’Lantern, Werewolf, Skeleton, and Zombie.
- Fully animated characters with 10 animated poses & 3 different costumes (based on active power ups)
- 3 animated jumping platforms, 3 Candies, 4 Power ups, 2 Obstacles, and other in-game objects
- Complete UI Pack for Buttons, Windows, & other elements
- Layered 480×2400 px Background. Parallax scrolling ready
- Separate PNG for easier game creations
- SD and HD resolution ready
- Full vector. Fully editable & resizable
- Text is not editable. A suggested font is available here.
You may also like
A royalty-free art collection with three GUI sets, three platform map sets, and three character packs.
A royalty-free game art collection with two GUI sets, three platform map sets, 1 top-down level tileset and four character packs.
A royalty-free art collection with six GUI sets, four platform map sets, and six character packs.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Corel Draw
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Jumping | Dying | Flying | Falling| Suited for Side-Scroller Views | See Description for More Details
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.