Jungle Game GUI
A complete set of graphical user interface (GUI) to build 2D video games. Especially for casual & adventure games with jungle, forest, nature theme.
- 40++ iconic buttons
- Text mode and level buttons also provided
- Pre-made windows, HUD, and other elements
- Full vector. So it’s customizable and resizeable.
- Text is not editable & font is not included. Download here: http://www.dafont.com/brady-bunch.font
- Available file format: CorelDraw cdr, Adobe Illustrator ai, eps, & transparent png
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
A royalty-free art collection with three GUI sets, three platform map sets, and three character packs.
A royalty-free game art collection with 6 character sets, one platform tile sets, two GUI sets and one holiday speciality pack.
Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? If so, you'll love this GUI set. Dark, but cartoony.
- File Formats: PNG| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Corel Draw
- Animation Sequences: None
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.