Medieval Age – Game GUI
A complete set of graphical user interface (GUI) to build 2D video games. With wood & fantasy medieval theme. Suitable for action, adventure, fantasy, tower defense, medieval, RPG, RTS, or games with similar themes.
- 40++ iconic buttons
- Ready made windows, HUD, and other elements
- Scrolling background
- Full vector. So it’s customizable and resizeable.
- Text is not editable & font is not included. Download it for free here: http://www.dafont.com/riffic.font
- Available file format: CorelDraw CDR, Adobe Illustrator AI, EPS, SVG, & transparent PNG
You may also like
A complete set of graphical user interface (GUI) to build 2D video games. With wood, nature, & jungle theme. Suitable for action, adventure, casual, girl, kids or games with similar…
You can never be too happy in space. Even floating out the airlock with your helmet still sitting next to your morning space coffee. Space is a beautiful, beast. Just…
Terry Gilliam would approve of this GUI set, full of pipes and gears. This graphical user interface will look stunning in your next app or game.
- File Formats: CorelDraw CDR, Adobe Illustrator AI, EPS, SVG, & transparent PNG
- Animation Sequences: None
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.