Robotman Game Sprites
A collection of game characters with cartoon robot theme. Can be used for creating a 2D action platformer or sidescroller game. Especially games with robot, mech, cyborg, war, outer space, futuristic, or techno theme.
- 1 Hero: Robotman with 13 animation states
- 5 Enemies: Chicken bot, turtle bot, rabbit bot, seahorse bot, and giant gunner bot
- Each animation consist of 10 frames.
- Animation created with Brashmonkey Spriter. Skeletal animation is available. As well as exported PNG sequence, for creating traditional spritesheet
- Spriter Project .SCML file included, along with the body parts images in .PNG format. The image is in pretty high resolutions.
- The body parts made with CorelDraw. Adobe Illustrator .AI and .EPS files also included.
This particular author is extending the license to allowing printing of this specific artwork.
Tags: 2d , action , adventure , animation , assets , futuristic , game , mech , mecha , robot , sci-fi , sheet , skeletal , sprite , spriter ,
File Formats:PNG, SCML, CDR, AI, EPS, SVG
Animation Sequences:Idle, Shoot, Jump, Run, Walk, Dead, Hurt, Climb, Slide
|Lifetime access through Game Art Partners. Download instantly. |
Unfold to read...
The short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Unless specifically stated, you can not use the art in print products (sorry, no board games, t-shirts, etc) Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.