Super Boy Character Set
The Super Boy royalty free character set comes packed with ten different animations, 10 game items and the Spriter project files to make your own animations!
- 100% Vector
- 10 Different Animations
- 10 Different Game Items
- Customizable Super Boy character spritesheet
- AI CS and EPS 10 files
- Transparent PNG files of each frame
- Brashmonkey Spriter Project .SCML file is included.
- Body parts are included.
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
Super Platformer Assets is the best for platformer, side scrolling, action, jumping, adventure and all kind of 2D mobile and web games.
The JetPack Pug royalty free character set is perfect for side scrolling action adventure games, endless runner/ flyer games, or whatever other 2D apps you have in mind.
A complete royalty free game set for any number of different style jumping games, with 6 different llama style characters.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Jumping | Hurt / Stunned | Dying | Flying | Falling| Suited for Side-Scroller Views
- Usage Example: View the Art in Action!
- Artist is For Hire: Yes, always ready to work!
- View More By Foxfin
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.