Super Pixel Platformer Set
The Super Pixel Platformer Set is a complete collection of royalty-free, pixel-style game art. Included are plenty of assets to make entire levels, enemies, and an animated protagonist character. Check out a playable version of the assets here, or watch a video of them in action.
- Including all of the graphics as layered PSD and transparant PNGs
- Player: idle, run, roll, jump, fall, wall-jump, climb, bow attack animations
- Enemies: Bat, Slime, Patrolling
- Tileset: 16×16 40 Tiles. They are pretty much all you will need.
- HP – Score UI, Boxes, Treasure, Bomb, Coins, Hearts.
- Moving platforms Types, Ice, Fire, Mushroom, Spikes, Weak Blocks.
- Ladder, Water, Flies, Torch, Long Living Grass,Rocks, Plain Grass, Grass with Glowers, Bridge.
You may also like
A collection of royalty free game art for your all virtual pet games.
The JetPack Pug royalty free character set is perfect for side scrolling action adventure games, endless runner/ flyer games, or whatever other 2D apps you have in mind.
A complete royalty free game set for any number of different style jumping games, with 6 different llama style characters.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Adobe Photoshop
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Firing Weapon | Firing Secondary Weapon | Melee Attack | Throwing| Jumping | Collecting Item | Dying | Defending| Climbing| Falling| Swimming| Suited for Side-Scroller Views
- Usage Example: View the Art in Action!
- Artist is For Hire: Yes, always ready to work!
- View More By Foxfin
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.