The Super Sprite Bundle 4 is a royalty-free game art collection with four GUI sets, four platform map sets, 1 top-down level tileset and five character packs!!
Contains the following products…
- GUI Collection – The Mad Hatter Theme
- GUI Collection – The Plastic Theme
- GUI Collection – The Last Bloodline
- GUI Collection – The Tree House Theme
Level Art – Side Scroller
- Platform Tileset – Pipe Country
- Platform Tileset – Desert Lands
- Platform Tileset – Coinlandia
- Platform Tileset – The Rose Inn
Level Art – Top Down
- Character Set – Marty McDroid
- Character Set – The Exterminator and Pests
- Character Set – Unlikely Duo, Archer and Viking
- Character Set – Witch and Ice Mage
- Character Set – The Assassin’s Mission
Find out more about each product at the links above. Save $71 by purchasing all of them at once.
Licensing note: You may purchase licenses that cover using the art in multiple apps or for use in a single app only. Since this is a bundle, with a variety of art, you may choose the Single App option and use some art in one app, and some in another. For example, if you purchase the Single App pricing, you could use the Tree House GUI in “App A”, then use the Last Bloodline GUI in “App B”. If you plan on creating multiple apps that all use the same GUI set, characters, level art, etc, then you should purchase one of the multiple app licenses.
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
A royalty-free art collection with three GUI sets, three platform map sets, and three character packs.
A royalty-free game art collection with two GUI sets, three platform map sets, 1 top-down level tileset and four character packs.
A royalty-free art collection with six GUI sets, four platform map sets, and six character packs.
- File Formats: PNG | PNG Animated Sequences | Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator | EPS | Corel Draw
- Animation Sequences: Suited for Left, Right, Front or Back Views | Suited for Side-Scroller Views | See Links in Description for More Details
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.