The Castle – Top Down Tileset
Set of tiles that can be used to create a level/map for top-down games.
With medieval castle theme. Very suitable to create fantasy RPG games, or other top-down games with similar theme.
– 70++ tiles
– 30++ objects and decoration. From banner, crate, barrel, to animated torch, chest, and many more.
– Original files is in full vector. You can export it to any size, change color, or customize them as you want.
– Supported file format: Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, EPS, SVG, PNG
– 256px PNG files. So it ready to be implemented on your game projects. Or build your own tileset using your preferred tools, ie Shoebox, Texture Packer, etc.
You may also like
A royalty-free art collection with three GUI sets, three platform map sets, and three character packs.
A volcanic themed set of tiles to create a map for top-down games. Sporting volcano, magma, hot lava, & an awesome underground cave theme. Suited to create RPG, strategy, tower defense, top-down shooter…
A great platform set for suntanning your game's characters...Or running them around like crazy getting attacked by giant worms. You decide.
- File Formats: PNG | SVG | AI | EPS
- Animation Sequences: Some elements
- Artist is For Hire: Not usually
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.