The Ninjas – Character Set
Do you want your next app or game to be full of ninjas flipping out and killing anyone they want? Of course you do. Nothing would be sweeter. This ninja-packed collection of royalty free game art will have enemies praying for mercy in your next app. Of course they will receive none, because ninjas don’t play.
- 4 ninja characters
- 17 animation states. All are animated.
- Animation created with Brashmonkey Spriter. Skeletal animation is available. As well as exported PNG sequence, for creating traditional spritesheet
- Spriter Project .SCML file included, along with the body parts images in .PNG format. The image is in pretty high resolutions.
- The body parts made with CorelDraw. Adobe Illustrator .AI and .EPS files also included.
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
A royalty-free game art collection with 6 character sets, one platform tile sets, two GUI sets and one holiday speciality pack.
A royalty-free game art collection with two GUI sets, three platform map sets, 1 top-down level tileset and four character packs.
A royalty-free art collection with six GUI sets, four platform map sets, and six character packs.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Corel Draw | Other (see description)
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Melee Attack | Secondary Melee Attack | Throwing| Crouched Throwing| Jumping | Crouching | Hurt / Stunned | Dying | Climbing| Flying | Suited for Side-Scroller Views
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.