Top Down Character Set – 10 Zombies
A pack that contains fully customizeable top down/4 directional zombie sprites for creating horror, halloween, zombie shooter, tower defense, or other games with similar theme. Features:
- 10 pre-made zombies
- 4 directions & 6 animation states: 2x Idle animations, 2x Walk animations, Attack, & Dead
- Animated with Brashmonkey Spriter. High res body part images and Spriter SCML file included
- 10 zombies are not enough? Then you can use Spriter Pro Character Map feature. So you can build or customize your own unique zombies
- Vector bodyparts available on CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, and EPS format. So it’s customizeable and resizeable.
- PNG sequence files included for generating the spritesheet/texture atlas with your preferred tools: ShoeBox, Texture Packer, etc
You may also like
A collection of soldier sprites for creating a 2D top down shooter, tower defense, or other games with military theme
A collection of various characters spritesheets for creating a 2D top down, RPG, tower defense, or other similar game.
This set of character art will make a great addition to your next troll-infested level or app.
- File Formats: PNG Sequences | AI | CD | EPS | SVG | Spriter
- Animation Sequences: Attack , Dead, Idle, Walk in all 4 directions
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.