Underground Atmospheres Sound Effects Pack
This is a wide range collection of underground atmospheres that includes the sounds of tunnels, sewers, subway galleries, natural caves and cave
This album includes wet subterranean places where you can hear water dripping, and occasionally freaky eerie metallic sounds from the old rusty structures hiding in the darkness. There is a slight wind blowing through the corridors. The atmosphere is thick scary. One can’t help wonder but where it came from all the way down here.
In the ice cavern where it is very cold, you can hear the wind howling, a little stream of melted ice in the background, and the clinking of icicles echoing off the frozen walls.
You’ll also find the atmospheres of abandoned castles, dungeons, old monasteries and more.
Note that all the sounds in this library are created from scratch with a mixture of on-site recording as well as artificial sounds.
The reason I chose this approach for this album and in my work in general, is that the sounds used in films, documentaries and video games are often strongly exaggerated compared to the corresponding sounds in real life. We all remember the “punch in the face” sounds from Indiana Jones!
This library contains 33 tracks for a total of 1.4 Gb, plus a few free bonus sounds. Most files are Stereo 24-bit 48kHz WAV format. All atmospheric tracks can be looped.
Here is the list of tracks and duration:
- Abandoned Castle in stormy weather – Loop 00:42
- Cavern Sound effect – Loop 06:00
- Cavern Sound effect_Short – Loop 02:56
- Dungeon_No Fantasy 01:32
- Dungeon_No Fantasy-Light 01:32
- Dungeon_With Fantasy 01:32
- Heavy Wooden Door Opening 00:04
- Ice Cavern-No Fantasy 01:32
- Ice Cavern-With Fantasy 01:32
- Monk Monastery – Fantasy – Loop 01:20
- Scary atmosphere 1 02:38
- Scary atmosphere 2 08:08
- Scary atmosphere 3 02:32
- Secret Large Mechanic Door 00:09
- Sewer Cascade 00:17
- Sewer Tsunami 1 – With Animals 01:04
- Sewer Tsunami 2 – No Animals 01:04
- Sewer Tsunami 3 – No Wind No Animals 01:04
- Sewers 1 – With Animals and Background Rumbling Wind 06:08
- Sewers 2 – With Animals and Background Rumbling Wind 06:08
- Sewers 3 – No rumbling No Animals 06:08
- Sewers 4 – With animals and a little fantasy 06:08
- Sewers 5 – simple with animals 06:08
- Sewers 6 – Simple No Animals 06:08
- Underground atmosphere – Artificial Tunnel 1 – Loop 02:08
- Underground atmosphere – Artificial Tunnel 2 – Loop 02:12
- Underground atmosphere – Artificial Tunnel 3 – Loop 02:12
- Underground atmosphere – Artificial Tunnel 4 – Loop 02:08
- Underground atmosphere – Wet Tunnel 1 – Loop 01:32
- Underground atmosphere – Wet Tunnel 2 – Loop 02:12
- Underground atmosphere – Wet Tunnel 3 – Sewers – Loop 02:20
- Underground atmosphere – Wind 1 – Loop 01:32
- Underground atmosphere – Wind 2 – Loop 01:48
Tags: castle , cavern , caves , dark , dungeon , ice , sewers , tunnel , underground , water ,
View More By OG Sound FX
Purchase Option #1:
|Lifetime access through Game Art Partners. Download instantly. |
Purchase Option #2:
|Available to CartoonSmart Members... |
🕹 Find out more!
Find out about our Partner program..
Our parent site, CartoonSmart.com, has been a destination for budding game developers since 2004 (we are older than YouTube!). When CartoonSmart started to offer subscriptions, we spun off our game art offerings here to this site. Your CartoonSmart subscription includes access to many of our products here (over $8000 worth), as well as: art, animation, web and iOS tutorials, plus our exclusive iOS / tvOS Starter Kits that make developing your first app a cinch!
Artists that contribute their work toward CartoonSmart's subscription receive a nearly 100% commission here at Game Art Partners. Vendors that wish to be part of this program, may contact us. Availablility in this program is reserved for our best artists, that have shown a long-time committment to providing quality art.
Unfold to read...
The short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Unless specifically stated, you can not use the art in print products (sorry, no board games, t-shirts, etc) Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.