Wild West – Platformer Tileset
A set of vector game asset / graphic / sprite / art contains ground tiles and several items / objects / decorations, used for creating platformer games. Great for action or adventure platformer games with western, wild west, desert, cowboy, indian and or similar themes.
- 100++ tiles from ground tiles to building tiles
- 30++ objects from ladder, collectibles, crates, bush, plants etc.
- 3 animated objects: doors, chest, & coin
- Scrolling background
- Full vector, so you can scale it at any size, without losing it’s quality. Also fully customizable.
- File included: CorelDraw CDR, Adobe Illustrator AI, EPS, and PNG
- 128×128 px and 256×256 px separate PNG tiles added (non-tile object’s size also adjusted). Big enough for HD games, and should be easier to resize them to lower resolutions.
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
The Rainforest Platform set will make a great scene for any of your adventure games or endless runners. Lush forest, wavy ponds and treacherous ladders. Its got it all!
Create endless caverns for your app's players to get lost in. They might just take a lava bath to keep from losing their minds!
A royalty-free art collection with six GUI sets, four platform map sets, and six character packs.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Corel Draw
- Animation Sequences: Suited for Side-Scroller Views
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.