Character Set – Archer and Viking
What do you get when an archer and a viking team up? We’ll eaderave to play your next app to find out. This collection of character and enemy art will make a great addition to any gme with a castle, fantasy or medieval theme.
- 2 heroes: Archer & Viking, 2 enemies: Undead Archer & Axe Thrower Orc. All are animated
- 100% vector. Available on CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, and EPS format. So it’s customizeable and resizeable.
- Hi-res JPG and PNG included
- PNG sequence included for generating the spritesheet/texture atlas with your preferred tools: ShoeBox, Texture Packer, etc
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
This platform tile set contains tons of level art to build a friendly, pipe-heavy level.
This collection of quant-village themed 2d game art contains plenty of ground tiles and set decorations, to build several levels in a side-scrolling app.
The Quest Twins may look friendly, but this battle hardened duo is ready for battle in any of your top down games.
- File Formats: PNG | EPS | Adobe Illustrator | Original Art is Vector-Based | Other
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walk | Jump | Attack | Throw | Attack Jump | Hurt | Dead | Climb
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.