Character Set – Explorer and Beasts
This collection features 1 hero, 6 enemies. This is a terrific set for games with adventure, jungle, forest, treasure hunter, animal hunter, and other similar themes.
This set includes the following animations…
- The Hero: Idling, walking, running, crouching, jumping, slashing, crouch slashing, jump slashing, shooting, jump shooting, crouch shooting, dying, and climbing.
- The Bee: Flying, dying.
- The Shroom: Walking, dying.
- The Vulture: Flying, dying.
- The Turtle: Walking.
- The Boar: Idling, walking, dying.
- The Ape: Idling, walking, attacking, hurting, dying.
All the artwork in this bundle was originally vector based, so you can export any of the images at virtually any resolution (though 1x and 2x sized PNG sequences have already been created for you). The original vector artwork can be found in the .eps, .cdr and .ai formats.
PNG sequences are included for generating the spritesheet / texture atlas with your preferred tools: Flash CS6, Flash CC, ShoeBox, Texture Packer, Xcode 5 etc. Spritesheets are compatible with the following frameworks (to name a few)…
JSON or JSON-Array
Sparrow version 1 or 2
Cocos2D version 1, 2, 3
Starling version 1 or 2
Sprite Kit Texture Atlases
You may also like
A royalty-free art collection with three GUI sets, three platform map sets, and three character packs.
A royalty-free game art collection with 6 character sets, one platform tile sets, two GUI sets and one holiday speciality pack.
A royalty-free game art collection with two GUI sets, three platform map sets, 1 top-down level tileset and four character packs.
- File Formats: PNG | PNG Animated Sequences | Adobe Illustrator | EPS | Corel Draw
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Firing Weapon | Melee Attack | Jumping | Crouching | Hurt / Stunned | Dying | Climbing| Flying
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.