Character Set – Steampunk
Another awesome collection of royalty free game art character sprite sheets from mega-author Zuhria. Especially great for action games with steampunk-style theme, or any 2D side scroller app.
- 2 heroes with 22 animation states (see preview link to the right)
- 4 enemies: Drones, Dog, & Giant Robot.
- Animation created with Brashmonkey Spriter. Skeletal animation is available. As well as exported PNG sequence, for creating traditional spritesheet
- Spriter Project .SCML file included, along with the body parts images in .PNG format. The image is in pretty high resolutions.
- he body parts made with CorelDraw. Adobe Illustrator .AI and .EPS files also included.
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
Terry Gilliam would approve of this GUI set, full of pipes and gears. This graphical user interface will look stunning in your next app or game.
A royalty-free game art collection with 6 character sets, one platform tile sets, two GUI sets and one holiday speciality pack.
A royalty-free game art collection with two GUI sets, three platform map sets, 1 top-down level tileset and four character packs.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Corel Draw | Other (see description)
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Firing Weapon | Melee Attack | Throwing| Crouched Throwing| Jumping | Crouching | Hurt / Stunned | Dying | Climbing| Suited for Side-Scroller Views | See Description for More Details
- Usage Example: View the Art in Action!
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.