Character Set – The Mercenaries
A collection of characters and sprite sheets for creating mercenary style heroes or enemies in a 2D platformer or side scroller game. This set is intended for action games with military or soldier-based themes.
- 4 soldier / mercenary characters
- 22 animation states. Each with 10 frames.
- Exported PNG files for creating traditional sprite sheets or importing as animation sequences
- Animations were created with Brashmonkey Spriter, so skeletal animations are available.
- Spriter Project .SCML file included, along with the body parts images in .PNG format. The image is in high resolution.
- The original art was made with CorelDraw. Adobe Illustrator .AI and .EPS files are also included.
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
No heroes here. These are straight up bad guys (and gals). Watch your back. Stay on the path. You're in guerrilla territory.
Its nothing personal, they're just following orders. Grab this second set of modern soldier game art and you'll be the one giving those orders!
Basic training is long since over for this group, they are ready for whatever covert ops you can throw at them.
- File Formats: PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Corel Draw | Other (see description)
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Firing Weapon | Melee Attack | Throwing| Crouched Throwing| Jumping | Crouching | Hurt / Stunned | Dying | Climbing| Suited for Side-Scroller Views
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.