Character Set – The Pirates
A collection of pirate game character sprites for creating 2D side scrolling games. Suitable for platformer, adventure, action, and endless runner games. Features:
- 3 Characters: The Captain, Quartermistress, and Cabin Boy.
- Each character has 21 animation states
- Animation created with Brashmonkey Spriter. Skeletal animation is available. As well as exported PNG sequence, for creating traditional spritesheet
- Spriter Project .SCML file included, along with the body parts images in .PNG format. The image is in pretty high resolutions.
- The body parts made with CorelDraw. Adobe Illustrator .AI, .SVG and .EPS files also included.
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
A collection of jurassic, nature, and dinosaur themed game character sprites for creating 2D side scrolling games.
A collection of various characters spritesheets for creating a 2D top down, RPG, tower defense, or other similar game.
Add the Space Marine, Terran Marine, Rebel Commander, and Trooper into your next app or game to pound the tar out of bad guys!
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.