Native American – Game Sprites
A collection of native american themed game character sprites for creating 2D side scrolling games. Suitable for platformer, adventure, action, and endless runner games.
– 2 native americans character sprites. With 11 to 12 animation states
– 3 wild animal character sprites: bear, wolf, and bison
– Animation created with Brashmonkey Spriter. Skeletal animation is available. As well as exported PNG sequence, for creating traditional spritesheet
– Spriter Project .SCML file included, along with the body parts images in .PNG format. The image is in pretty high resolutions.
– The body parts made with CorelDraw. Adobe Illustrator .AI .EPS, and .SVG files also included.
Tags: adventure , american , apache , bear , bison , bull , indian , native , tribe , wolf ,
File Formats:PNG | Animated Sequences | Original Art is Vector-Based | EPS | Adobe Illustrator
Animation Sequences:Idle Walking | Firing Weapon | Melee Attack | Jumping | Hurt| Stunned | Dying | Climbing | Falling | Suited for Side-Scroller Views
|Lifetime access through Game Art Partners. Download instantly. |
Unfold to read...
The short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Unless specifically stated, you can not use the art in print products (sorry, no board games, t-shirts, etc) Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.