Purple Planet – Platformer Tileset
A set of vector game asset / graphic / sprite / art contains ground tiles and several items / objects / decorations, used for creating platformer games.
With purple planet theme, with its alien plants. Suitable for creating sci-fi, action or space adventure video games.
– 50++ tiles
– 15++ objects from rocks, alien tree and plant, diamond, and many more etc.
– Scrolling background
– Full vector, so you can scale it at any size, without losing it’s quality. Also fully customizable.
– File included: CorelDraw CDR, Adobe Illustrator AI, EPS, SVG, and PNG
– 128×128 px and 256×256 px separate PNG tiles added (non-tile object’s size also adjusted). Big enough for HD games, and should be easier to resize them to lower resolutions.
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
A pack contains high quality game backgrounds for 2D video games. With 5 distinct themes, you can use them in various game.
A complete set of graphical user interface (GUI) to build 2D video games.
A complete set of graphical user interface (GUI) to build 2D video games. With wood & fantasy medieval theme
- File Formats: PNG | AI | EPS | CDR | SVG
- Animation Sequences: None
- Artist is For Hire: Not usually
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.