The Armored Samurai – Character Art
Don’t pull on this samurai’s loin armor unless you want to deal with the business end of a sword. As always, this character set is royalty-free. Buyers will receive 9 animations for the following actions:
- Jump Attack
- .ai (Adobe Illustrator to edit the vector art if you wish)
- .eps (Illustrator 10 EPS)
- .png files (for each body part)
- .png sequences (for each animation in three different sizes, Large / Medium /Small)
- Spriter Source Files (used to create the animations)
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
Ever hear the saying, walk softly and carry a big stick. Well half of that is true with The Ogre. Ugly, but royalty free, game art awaits in this character…
Nobody in the kingdom voted for him, but they love him all the same. The players in your game will love King Vlad just as much.
The golden knight game art character will serve your app with the save loyalty that he serves his King.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Spriter
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Jumping | Hurt | Dying | Attacking | Jump Attack | Sliding
- Usage Example: View the Art in Action!
- Artist is For Hire: Yes, always ready to work!
- View More By AFR_Artist
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.