The Factory 2 – Platformer Tileset
A set of vector game asset / graphic / sprite / art contains ground tiles and several items / objects / decorations, used for creating platformer games.
With factory, urban, construction, underground, building theme, suitable for action or adventure platformer games
- 60++ tiles from ground tiles to building tiles
- 30++ objects from ladder, collectibles, crates, traps, barrels, etc.
- Full vector, so you can scale it at any size, without losing it’s quality. Also fully customizable.
- File included: CorelDraw CDR, Adobe Illustrator AI, EPS, and PNG
- 128×128 px and 256×256 px separate PNG tiles added (non-tile object’s size also adjusted). Big enough for HD games, and should be easier to resize them to lower resolutions.
You may also like
A royalty-free art collection with three GUI sets, three platform map sets, and three character packs.
What untoward turn of events will lead the players in your next app or game to draw down in the streets of this Wild West town.
This collection of science fiction themed art contains plenty of ground tiles and set decorations, to build several great levels in a side-scrolling game.
- File Formats: PNG | AI | EPS | PNG
- Animation Sequences: None
- Artist is For Hire: No
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.