Character Set – Marty McDroid
When Mechtropolis is in trouble, the mayor calls in Marty McDroid. Community college student by day, super hero by night. And a great addition to any of your apps.
The features of this game art package include:
- 2 heroes, each with 11 animated actions
- 5 animated enemies
- 100% vector. So it’s customizeable and resizeable.
- Hi-res JPG and PNG included
- PNG sequence included for creating the spritesheet with your preferred tools: ShoeBox, Texture Packer, etc
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
A royalty-free art collection with three GUI sets, three platform map sets, and three character packs.
A royalty-free game art collection with two GUI sets, three platform map sets, 1 top-down level tileset and four character packs.
This collection features one hero, and six enemies: a terrific set for games with a treasure hunting theme.
- File Formats: PNG | EPS | Adobe Illustrator | Original Art is Vector-Based | Other
- Animation Sequences: Walk | Run | Jump | Idle | Slide | Hurt | Die | Climb | Attack | Duck | Crouch
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.