Character Set – Advanced Soldiers
A collection of modern-style soldiers, be them heroes or mercenaries, for any 2D platformer or side scroller game with an action-packed, military theme.
- 4 characters: Bazooka Girl, Sniper, Snow Soldier, Riot Police
- 22 animation states. Each with 10 frames.
- Animation created with Brashmonkey Spriter. Skeletal animation is available. As well as exported PNG sequence, for creating traditional sprite sheets
- Spriter Project .SCML file included, along with the body parts images in .PNG format. The image is in pretty high resolutions.
- The body parts made with CorelDraw. Adobe Illustrator .AI and .EPS files also included.
You may also like
A royalty-free game art collection with two GUI sets, three platform map sets, 1 top-down level tileset and four character packs.
Who's protecting who in this package? Is it the Assassin or the Mage? This collection of game art characters will make a great addition to any fantasy themed game.
A collection of jungled-themed art with plenty of ground tiles and extra items, to build several great levels in a platformer game
- File Formats: PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Corel Draw | Other (see description)
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Firing Weapon | Melee Attack | Throwing| Crouched Throwing| Jumping | Crouching | Hurt / Stunned | Dying | Climbing| Suited for Side-Scroller Views | See Description for More Details
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.