Character Set – The Assassin’s Mission
Who’s protecting who in this package? Is it the Assassin or the Mage? This collection of game art characters will make a great addition to any fantasy themed game.
- 2 heroes: Mage & Assassin, 2 enemies: Archer Orc & Cyclops. All are animated
- 100% vector. Available on CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, and EPS format. So it’s customizeable and resizeable.
- Hi-res JPG and PNG included
- PNG sequence included for generating the spritesheet/texture atlas with your preferred tools: ShoeBox, Texture Packer, etc
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
A royalty-free art collection with three GUI sets, three platform map sets, and three character packs.
An unlikely duo: an archer and a viking. But these guys will make a great addition to any app with a castle, fantasy or medieval theme.
A collection of various game art characters for creating a 2D platformer or sidescroller game. Great for games with a mystical, frozen theme.
- File Formats: PNG | EPS | Adobe Illustrator | Original Art is Vector-Based | Other
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Crouch | Walk | Run | Jump | Throw | Throw Crouch | Throw Mid-Air | Attack | Attack Crouch | Attack Mid-Air | Hurt | Dead | Climb
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.