Character Set – Dinosaur
A collection of jurassic, nature, and dinosaur themed game character sprites for creating 2D side scrolling games. Suitable for platformer, adventure, action, and endless runner games. Features:
- 1 hero with 22 animation states
- 7 dinosaur enemies: Raptors, Pteranodons, Dilophosaurus, Dimetrodon, Pachycephalosaurus
- Animation created with Brashmonkey Spriter. Skeletal animation is available. As well as exported PNG sequence, for creating traditional spritesheet
- Spriter Project .SCML file included, along with the body parts images in .PNG format. The image is in pretty high resolutions.
- The body parts made with CorelDraw. Adobe Illustrator .AI and .EPS files also included.
You may also like
No one would dare look at this game art and say 'meh'. This set of blazingly cool character art will really wow the users of your next app or game.
No matter how good their juicy meat might be on the BBQ, these creatures are best left alone. Unless you're populating your next alien themed app or game.
Do you want your next app or game to be full of ninjas flipping out and killing anyone they want? Of course you do. Nothing would be sweeter.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Corel Draw | Other (see description)
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Firing Weapon | Melee Attack | Throwing| Crouched Throwing| Jumping | Crouching | Hurt / Stunned | Dying | Climbing| Suited for Side-Scroller Views
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.