Stalking Dead – Character Set
Four characters, each with weapons, side views, and altered states. Armed and dangerous.
Open these templates in Flash CS6 or Flash CC and you can generate a spritesheet or export a PNG sequence within seconds. Since the source files are vector artwork, you can export frames or spritesheets at ANY size. Symbols have already been created for each character part.
Primary Adobe Flash Template Files
- Four non-animated character files, each with side views and weapons.
- Four non-animated ALTERNATE character files. each in different styles, with side views and weapons.
- Four animated character files, each with an action animation and walk animation.
- Adobe Illustrator Files, the original .ai files drawn by Justin Cook
- Frame exports, of each character animation seen below. These would be useful if you didn’t have Flash, but wanted to generate your own spritesheets using another software.
Flash CS6 or CC can create spritesheets for the following frameworks….
- JSON or JSON-Array
- Sparrow version 1 or 2
- Cocos2D version 1 or 2
- Starling version 1 or 2
- Easeljs the animations below are running via this HTML5 framework
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.