Werewolf Character Set
The Werewolf Character Set has plenty of sprites for your next horror or halloween game projects. Flip the script, and play as the werewolf to be the hunter instead of hunted. Devour innocent bystanders and avoid the police!
- Werewolf with 10 animation states
- Six cute girls each with 8 animation states
- Police with 9 animation states
- Scenery with separated images to create background with parallax effect
- Animation created with Brashmonkey Spriter. Skeletal animation is available. As well as exported PNG sequence, for creating traditional sprite sheet
- Spriter Project .SCML file included, along with the body parts images in .PNG format. The image is in pretty high resolutions.
- The body parts made with CorelDraw. Adobe Illustrator .AI and .EPS files also included.
Share for a 10% discount automatically!*
You may also like
Add some prehistoric-fun to your next app or game with this collection of royalty-free dinosaur character art. Begin humming the Flintstones theme now.
What untoward turn of events will lead the players in your next app or game to draw down in the streets of this Wild West town.
No one would dare look at this game art and say 'meh'. This set of blazingly cool character art will really wow the users of your next app or game.
- File Formats: PNG| PNG Animated Sequences| Original Art is Vector-Based| Adobe Illustrator| EPS| Corel Draw | Other (see description)
- Animation Sequences: Idle | Walking | Running | Firing Weapon | Melee Attack | Jumping | Hurt / Stunned | Dying | Climbing| Falling| Suited for Side-Scroller Views
- Usage Example: View the Art in Action!
- Artist is For Hire: No, thanks.
- View More By Zuhria
For free game art, initiate the checkout process as if you were buying the item. On checkout, you won't be asked for a credit card or Paypal information (if your total cart value is $0.00). Your cart can combine free and paid items.
License Terms - Short version: Purchasing art from our site grants you a license to use the art for commercial or non-commercial apps / digital media. Although the original artist is the copyright holder, you are granted a license to use the art in your app or game. As long as you keep to the terms of the license, the artist will never make a copyright claim against that usage, nor could any other licensee of the same art package (as they are not the copyright holder). Common sense, right? To read the full version of our art licensing terms, click here.